Propolac Cough Syrup Sticks 15*5ml
Propolac Syrup Sticks are syrup sticks designed to provide symptomatic relief for throat conditions accompanied by cough and mucous secretion.
The syrup sticks contain natural extracts of Grindelia and Althea which are rich in mucilage and help to protect the oral cavity from irritants and promote the flow of bronchial secretions.
Propolac Syrup Sticks also contain thyme extract to provide a soothing effect.
The syrup sticks feature dry extract of Propolis and colloidal Silver which work together to combat microbial aggressors and preserve the solution's effectiveness.
Propolis, Grindelia, Thyme, Marshmallow, Colloidal silver
Propolac Syrup Sticks Benefits:
• Convenient and portable single-dose sticks for easy on-the-go use.
• Soothing properties on throat irritations and cough.
• Provides relief for throat irritations helping to alleviate discomfort.
• Supports respiratory health by promoting the natural flow of bronchial secretions.
• Contains natural ingredients offering a gentle and effective solution.
• Suitable for all including children and adults.
Direction for use of the Propolac Cough Syrup Sticks 15*5ml:
• Adults: Take 1 Propolac Syrup Stick of 5 ml, taken 3-4 times a day.
• Children aged 6 years and above: Take 1 stick pack of 5 ml, taken 3 times a day.
• Children between 2 and 6 years old: Should take half the standard dosage.
• Keep out of the reach of children.
• Store in a dry and cool place.
• Keep away from sources of heat.
15 Sticks*5 ml
Store at room temperature