Phantasee Coloured Contact Lenses Natural Lime Green (Monthly Disposable)
Phantasee monthly lenses are specially designed to make your eyes look wider and more beautiful.
Phantasee Coloured Contact Lenses give you an attractive Lime Green color.
Made of FDA-approved materials, non-toxic, and free from any side effects.
They do not cause allergies or inflammation to the eyes, as the lenses are sterilized after manufacturing at a temperature of 121 ° C to ensure that they are free of any bacteria that may cause an eye infection.
Phantasee Colored lenses contain 53% water, which keeps the eyes moist and no dryness may occur.
Contact lens type: Phantasee Natural Monthly
Color: Lime Green
Disposability: Phantasee Coloured lenses should be used within one month of opening the package.
Contents: 2 contact lenses, 53% water, 47% terpolymer immersed in sterile buffered saline solution.
- Colored lenses give you a very attractive look.
- Phantasee Coloured lenses have some item that gives you a natural look and some add a slight glamorous touch to you.
- Phantasee Coloured lenses are one of the best contact lenses that enlarge your eyes to make your eyes look wider and more beautiful.
Inserting and Removing Your Soft Contact Lenses:
- Always wash your hands with mild soap and dry with a lint-free towel before handling your lenses.
- Clean, rinse and disinfect your lenses each time you remove them.
- Always handle the same lens first to avoid mixing up the right and left lenses.
- Remember to handle your lenses gently.
Inserting the lens into your eyes:
1. You may want to rinse your lenses in a multi-purpose solution before you put them on.
2. Put one of the lenses on the tip of your index finger. Be sure that the lens is right-side-out (the edges should tum up and not out).
3. Look straight ahead. Pull down your lower eyelid with your middle finger of the same hand.
4. Pull the top lid up with the index finger of the other hand and look up.
5. Gently place the lens on the lower white of the eye.
6. Remove your index finger and release your eyelids.
7. Look down, and close your eyes for a moment, The lens will center itself.
8. Repeat for the other lens.
Removing the lens from your eye:
1. You may want to use lubricating and rewetting drops just before you remove your lenses. One or two drops in each eye will moisten the lenses and make them easier to remove.
2. Look up and pull the lower lid down with your middle finger.
3. Then place your Index finger on the lower edge of your lens, and slide the lens down to the white of your eye.
4. Squeeze the lens lightly between your index finger and thumb and remove gently.
5. Repeat with the other eye.
- If the edges of your lens stick together, place a few drops of saline or multi-purpose solution on the lens and rub gently until the edges separate.
1. Remove lenses daily to clean, rinse & disinfect Fill your contact lens case with a multi-purpose solution and soak for at least 4 hours before reinsertion.
2. Wear your lenses for a minimum of 4 hours before the scheduled examination time.
If mild to moderate problems occur with lens wear, it is helpful to be seen with lenses on after several hours of wear to assist in the diagnosis of the problem.
3. Tinted contact lenses can reduce visibility in low light conditions. Users of extended-wear lenses have a higher risk of infection & permanent damage to their vision.
4. Wearing contact lenses while sleeping increases the risk of infection and permanent damage to vision.
5. If you suffer from eye irritation or other problems, you should consult an ophthalmologist immediately.
6. If you wear contact lenses for the first time, it is recommended to:
- On the first day, the duration of wearing lenses does not exceed four hours, even if you feel that your eyes are fine. Excessive use of lenses from the beginning may cause infections and redness of the eyes.
- Day 1 and 2: Lenses are only allowed to wear 4 hours a day.
- Day 3 and 4: Lenses are only allowed to wear 6 hours a day.
- Day 5 and 6: Lenses are allowed to wear 8 hours a day.
- Day 7 and 8: Lenses are allowed to wear 10 hours a day.
- Day 9 and 10: Lenses are allowed to wear 12 hours a day.
2 Contact Lenses
Store at room temperature