American Creation Omega3 - 1000 mg Softgel 30'S
Omega-3s are nutrients (or supplements) that help build and maintain a healthy body.
It’s an energy source that supports a healthy heart, lungs, blood vessels, and immune system.
Omega-3 fatty acids ( EPA and DHA) can significantly reduce blood triglyceride and cholesterol levels and promote heart health.
It helps in proper fetal development, including neuronal, retinal, and immune function during pregnancy.
Fish oil , EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) , DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)
• Fight depression and anxiety.
• Improve eye health.
• Promote brain health during pregnancy and early in life.
• Decrease risk factors for heart diseases.
• Reduce triglycerides.
• Lower blood pressure.
• Fight inflammation.
• Fight autoimmune diseases.
• Fight age-related mental decline and Alzheimer’s disease.
• Help to prevent cancer.
• Reduce fat in the liver.
• Improve bone and joint health.
• Alleviate menstrual pain.
• Improve sleep.
• Good for the skin.
How to use:
Adults, take one (1) softgel twice daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Points of interest:
• This product may cause a fishy taste and breath, upset stomach, loose stool, nausea heartburn, and Diarrhea.
• It might increase the risk of bleeding in people with liver disease.
• May affect blood sugar levels.
• Ask the doctor about pregnancy and/ or breastfeeding.
• Avoid use in hypersensitivity to fish oil or stop use in any symptoms of allergy that appear.
• Should monitor cholesterol and liver function.
Store at room temperature.