Labo Eyelid Lifting 3 Dermo Cosmetic Treatment
Labo Eyelid Lifting 3 Dermo Cosmetic Treatment to tighten and lift the eyelids, eyebrows, and forehead from Labo, for younger and more attractive skin.
Labo Eyelid Lifting 3 Dermo Cosmetic Treatment consists of a firming and lifting gel and cream with a Swiss patented applicator CH 695412 to ensure easy and precise application of the Labo cream and gel for best results.
The Labo group for the treatment of sagging skin consists of the Swiss-patented Liftina compound CH 712 905, which is rich in amino acids and peptides that work together to make facial features appear more toned and attractive by tightening sagging.
This effective blend works through Transdermic technology that ensures maximum rapid absorption ensuring fast results in just 16 days of use.
Labo Eyelid Lifting 3 Dermo Cosmetic Treatment consists of:
• Components with mechanical effect:
- 1,6 Alpha Maltotriose and Silicates: tighten sagging and improve the appearance of younger-looking skin.
• Components with a cosmetic biological effect:
- Proline, glycine, and alanine: These are amino acids that help in the production of collagen, which improves the appearance of sagging and makes the skin look more fresh.
- Tripeptide-10-citrulline: smooths the skin and improves its texture and appearance.
- Dimethylethanolamine (DMAE), Darotoside, and palmitoyl tripeptide: tighten sagging in the eyelid and forehead area, making the skin look younger and more attractive.
1,6 Alpha Maltotriose, Silicates, Proline, Alanine, Glycine, 3- Aminopropane Sulfonic Acid,
Acetyl Tetrapeptide, Dimethylethanolamine (DMAE), Tripeptide-10-citrulline
• Labo Eyelid Lifting 3 Dermo Cosmetic Treatment is used for the eyelid, eye area, and forehead area.
• Works to significantly tighten sagging.
• Helps to lift the eyelid to make facial features look more harmonious.
• Adds softness and freshness to the skin.
• Improve the appearance of the skin in the eye area, eyelid, and forehead area to look younger.
How to use:
• First, apply Labo Gel to tighten the skin of the face and neck:
The gel is used once in the evening before going to bed on clean, dry skin for 16 consecutive days.
1- Draw 0.5ml of the gel using the applicator provided in the package and apply it to the palm of your hand.
2- Distribute half of it on the outer corner of the left eye and the other half on the right corner of the eye. until it is fully absorbed by the skin.
3- Scoop 0.5ml of the gel using the applicator and spread it gently on the forehead above the right eyebrow arch and over the left eyebrow arch.
• Then, apply Labo cream:
- Use Labo cream once daily in the morning for 16 days after applying your daily cleanser on clean, dry skin.
- Apply an appropriate amount of Labo Cream to the palm of your hands, then gently spread it on the forehead area above the eyebrow arches and on the outer corner of the left and right eyes until it is absorbed by the skin.
- It's recommended to use Labo cream after 16 days (after stopping using Labo gel) to maintain results.
• How to use Labo cream alone:
- Use twice a day, morning and evening, on clean, dry skin.
• It is recommended to clean the applicator after each use.
• It is recommended to drink water before use.
• The Applicator for cosmetics and skin care products has Swiss patented, CH 695412.
• It is recommended to use the gel for 16 consecutive days for the best results.
• Avoid massaging the skin during the application of Labo Gel.
• To maintain the results, it is recommended to continue using the firming cream after 16 days of using the Labo treatment set.
• Avoid contact of products with eyes and mucous membranes.
• For external use only.
Gel Bottle 20 ml
Dense cream 10 ml
Store at room temperature