Forscar SPF 30 Scar Recovery Gel 20 ml
- Forscar SPF 30 Gel is a patented gel with an effective scar treatment formula, which consists of silicone and 5% squalene.
- Forscar Gel helps treat all types of scars, including old and new ones and relieves itching and discomfort associated with scars.
- It is characterized by its immediate results in improving the appearance of the skin and scars, and its rapid effectiveness, which can be seen in only 2-6 weeks.
- It has SPF 30 and UVA filters to protect scars from sunburn and oxidative factors that aggravate and develop scars.
- Forscar Gel contains squalene, which has antioxidant properties to protect scars from harmful external factors that may cause their aggravation.
- Silicone soothes and softens scars as well as moisturizes the skin.
• It is used for old and new scars resulting from surgeries, cesarean sections, insect bites, acne, and burns.
• Forscar Gel helps protect scars from sunburn, bacteria, and external factors that cause their development.
• Relieves itching and discomfort and improves the appearance of the skin.
• Forscar gel moisturizes the skin.
• It is used on scars in hair areas, unlike other lotions that do not stick to hair areas.
How to use:
1- Apply a thin layer of Forscar Gel a quarter of an hour before sun exposure, on a clean and dry scar, then spread it evenly to cover the entire scar.
2- Wait a quarter of an hour until it is completely absorbed, then apply cosmetics or wear clothes.
3- Repeat the previous steps twice a day for 90 days.
• The period of treatment of scars using Forscar gel needs from 60 to 90 days, and the initial results can be seen within 2-6 weeks only.
• It is recommended to reapply after showering, swimming, and perspiring.
• Forscar Gel for treating scars is for external use only.
• Make sure to close the gel package tightly after each use.
• Avoid contact of the gel with eyes and mucous membranes.
• Not applicable to open wounds and third degree burns.
Made in: Turkey.
Quantity: 20 ml.
Store at room temperature.