FDI Ergodynamic Elbow Crutch Black With Black Grip (L) EDL 02/02 1 Pc
FDI Ergodynamic Elbow Crutch is designed as a walking aid to help you recover from leg injuries.
Ergodynamic is more comfortable for long-term use with its lightweight and its soft and comfortable handle which is a perfect day-to-day companion.
It comes with a unique incorporated flexible shock absorber system that absorbs shocks on impact and prevents joint trauma (wrist, elbow, shoulder)
It is a good weight-bearing. It can handle up to 130 kg.
It comes in 3 different sizes, for a perfect fit.
- Size: Large (L)
- Size L: Recommended for users weighing over 75 kilos.
- Grip Color: Black Grip.
- Main tube color: black.
- Crutch weight: between 613 g and 620 g.
- Maximum user weight: 130 kg.
- Tube height: from 735mm to 985mm.
- Tube: High-quality aluminum tube.
- Distance between handgrip and cuff: 245 mm.
- It comes as one crutch.
• Ergodynamic Elbow Crutch aids walking.
• Recover from leg injuries.
• Ideal for immediate treatment of sprains and strains and soft tissue injuries.
• comfortable handle.
• Ergodynamic Crutch is easily adjustable to match posture and height.
How to use:
Use Ergodynamic Elbow Crutch as you were instructed by the physiotherapists.
Points of interest:
• Read the manual before use.
• Please do not use the stick to lift, hold or bar weights such as luggage or as a tool for defense.
• Remove all obstacles including rugs and other trip hazards around the home.
• Take care in wet or icy conditions.
• Be careful while using the stairs.
Store at room temperature.