Eric Favre Beauty Hair Color 6.3 Dark Golden Blonde
Eric Favre Beauty Hair Color with a gentle formula on the hair and rich in plant extracts and hair-nourishing proteins Watch it stimulates regeneration.
Eric Favre Beauty Hair Color with a gentle formula for the hair and is rich in plant extracts and hair-nourishing proteins which stimulate regeneration.
As well as increases the hair's resistance to breakage, for 3 times stronger hair. Its creamy texture gives the best results.
Eric hair dye has a gentle formula on the scalp as it is free from ammonia, parabens, silicone, and resorcinol, making it suitable for delicate scalps.
Eric Favre hair dye package consists of:
1- Coloring cream 40 ml
2- Color developer 60 ml: Hydrogen peroxide that stimulates the oxidation process, in order to lighten melanin (the natural pigment of hair) to give your hair a Dark Golden Blonde color.
3- Color Fixing Shampoo 15 ml: It consists of a mixture of eucalyptus oils, rosemary and flax extract.
It fixes the color of the hair dye and keeps the color for as long as possible and avoids color fading thanks to its pH. It also removes color residues from the scalp and cleanses it.
4- Regenerating Hair Mask 15 ml: It moisturizes and protects the hair in addition to stimulating the renewal of its follicles to make it appear more shiny and vibrant.
5- restructuring serum spray 30 ml: for the daily care of dyed hair to protect it from damage and preserve the color.
Dye color: Dark Golden Blonde
Dye Number: 6.3
• An all-in-one kit that gives you long-lasting color.
• Eric Favre Beauty Hair Color helps rejuvenate hair follicles.
• It fixes the color and prevents color fading.
• Moisturizes hair and provides it with nutrients to make it look more vibrant.
• Eric Hair Color helps get rid of gray hair 100%.
How to use:
• Follow the instructions included with the Eric Favre hair color package.
Point of interest:
• It is recommended that you do a preliminary test to detect any special allergies, as Eric Favre Beauty Hair Color can cause serious skin infections.
• Avoid using the product to dye eyebrows or eyelashes, as it may damage the eyes and cause inflammation.
• If your hair was previously dyed with henna or another dye, do not dye it until the previous color has completely disappeared.
• Be sure to wear gloves when using Eric Favre hair dye.
• The amount of coloring cream should be equal to the amount of color reagent in the mixture, i.e. 1:1.
Coloring cream 40 ml
Color developer 60 ml
Color Fixing Shampoo 15 ml
Regenerating Hair Mask 15 ml
Restructuring serum spray 30 ml
Store at room temperature.