Derma Roller System 0.75 mm
Derma Roller System is a microneedling device that contains 540 needles with 0.75 mm length that penetrate deep into the skin and it is suitable for all skin types.
Derma Roller is an easy-to-use device for the body and thick skin to correct underlying issues like poor circulation and skin damage, help improve cellular renewal and get rid of acne scars reduce pigmentation, promote hair growth and it can be used for reducing cellulite and stretch marks.
You can use the derma roller for hair as it helps to improve scalp microcirculation and promotes healthy hair growth.
• Stimulates collagen production.
• Enhances cellular renewal.
• Improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Get rid of acne scars.
• Reduce pigmentation.
• Tighten the skin.
• Treats enlarged pores.
• Increase skin elasticity.
• Reduce cellulite and stretch marks.
• Improve hair growth.
How to use microneedling device:
Make sure you wash your derma roller in warm soapy water, followed by soaking it in 70% alcohol for 10 minutes, allow it to dry naturally, and put it back in its case. Ensure you are sanitizing your roller before and after each use to avoid infection.
It is recommended to use the derma roller on clean, dry skin.
Select the degree of needle length that suits your skin.
Use medium pressure to roll the derma roller around five times evenly in each direction maximum of five times horizontally, 5 times vertically, and 5 times diagonally. Use very light pressure around your eyes. Use whatever technique you are comfortable with, as long as it spreads evenly. You could first only roll the entire skin area horizontally, when you’ve covered all the skin that you want to treat, you roll vertically, and finally diagonally (across).
Points of interest:
• Needles with a length of 0.75 mm are recommended for thicker skin such as the stomach, head, back, and thighs.
• For best results, keep the device clean.
• For personal use only, don’t use it with another person.
• Avoid use on open wounds.
• Avoid using other products that may irritate the skin after using dermaroller.
• Using derma roller is not particularly painful, but it may leave your skin looking pink\ red after use, this will lessen after a short while.