Dalton Body Care Spa Deluxe Ginger Sea Salt Body Scrub - 200 ml
• Smoothing Sea Salt Body Scrub with Nourishing Oils.
• Doing regular body scrubs is just as important as using body lotion and a crucial step in your skincare routine!
• You should exfoliate at least once a week to refine the texture of your skin and tighten the connective tissue.
• Exfoliating body scrubs are especially recommended for areas with dry and rough skin, like elbows and knees, and to eliminate ingrown hairs.
• Packed with nourishing oils and deeply hydrating ingredients, our salt body scrub leaves the skin feeling incredibly soft and smooth.
• Revitalizes your skin with a boost of nourishing ingredients like peach kernel oil, sunflower oil, jojoba oil, almond oil and vitamin E.
• The body scrub has antioxidant properties and exfoliates dead skin cells gently, yet effectively.
• Sea salt is not only a great natural exfoliant, but it is also rich in vital trace elements and minerals.
• Refines skin texture, nourishes & refreshes the skin.
• Delights your senses with a fresh scent and revitalizes your skin with a boost of nourishing ingredients.
• The salt scrub promotes skin regeneration, stimulates the metabolism, and infuses the skin with moisture.
• Enjoy a relaxing spa day at home that will leave your skin silky soft and smooth.
How to use:
• Stir the scrub before use. Apply the body scrub to your wet skin (preferably in the shower or bathtub) and massage in circular movements with the desired intensity.
• Afterwards, rinse it off with plenty of water.
• Use the exfoliating salt body scrub once or twice a week for best results.
Sea Salt , Ginger , Almond Oil , Jojoba Oil , Sunflower Extract.
Points Of Interest:
• The ginger-sea salt scrub is best used in the shower because it is easier to apply the scrub and to rinse off afterward.
• For external use.
• Avoid contact with the eyes.
• Keep the product out of children's reach.
• Store the product at room temperature.