Case Sponge Neck Support NS 03 M
Sponge Neck Support from Case used to support the neck and spine and limit head movement after an injury.
Its purpose is to prevent you from moving your head and neck until the injury is healed.
It is manufactured from a high-dense sponge for a more comfortable healing process.
• Used for the neck.
• Material: It is made of a sponge covered with fabric.
• Color: off white.
• Size: M.
Cm of the neck: 36 – 38 cm.
• Used for treatment of calcification and slight pain of the neck.
• Stabilize the neck after cervical spine surgery.
• Provide non-surgical relief from trauma or injury in the neck.
• Used after a car accident or other kind of injury.
• Reduce pressure on the nerves in the neck.
How to wear:
Make sure that the product size is equal to the size of your neck.
The groove should be on the top to fit under your chin.
Wrap the neck collar around the neck.
Attach the strap.
Points of interest:
• This medical instrument has been designed for single patient use.
• Do not wrap the strap too tightly.
• Wash the product by hand wash.
• Do not use a washing machine.