Case Posturex HB 5247 L
• Support for rhomboid and paravertebral muscles, Shoulder and back stabilization, Posture disorders, Scoliosis, Kyphosis, Osteoporosis, Hemiplegia during walking training, Parkinson's, ALS, Cerebral palsy
• Material: Non-sweaty Lined cotton fabric, Air-permeable, with a supportive plastic underwire on the back.
• Size: L
• Measurement Table (Waist Circuit): 91- 101 cm
• It supports keeping the back area upright with the correct posture.
• Keeps the posture in the desired plane by slightly stretching the body back from shoulder level.
• It is useful in postural disorders and weakness of shoulder muscles seen in young people and those who sit at the desk and computer a lot.
• There are two supportive underwires on the back of the corset, which are made of air-permeable, antiperspirant, porous elastic fabric.
How To Use:
• Read the instructions on the manual.
Points of interest:
• This medical instrument has been designed for single patient use.
• Make sure it does not block the blood flow.
• You should ask your doctor before use if you are allergic to polyester.
• Wash the product at 30C by hand wash.
• Do not use a washing machine.
• Dry the product on a towel.
• Do not use a dryer.