Case Elbow Crutch AL 11
• Lightweight anodized aluminum with adjustable grip and cuff height, also with push-button height adjustment and articulated arm cuffs for easy removal.
• The ergonomic handle allows you to keep your arm in a natural position and support yourself with minimal pressure on your elbow, Knuckle and shoulders.
• Each crutch is covered with a non-slip cover, non-marking rubber tip for added safety and security
• The arm cuff and handgrip are shaped as one piece for added stability and durability.
• The lightweight aluminum frame allows you to move around with ease.
• Suitable for partial use, restricted movement of one leg, inability to bear weight evenly, nervous disorders, or accidental fracture.
How To Use:
• Read the instructions on the manual.
How to store: