Case Cold And Hot Pack Big AB 04 A
• It is used as cold therapy for various traumas and migraine headaches and used as a hot therapy for arthritis, muscular pain, and sinusitis.
• This is a special gel that is sensitive to heat and cold and that is capable of holding the temperature applied for 3o minutes.
• It can be fixed to any part of the body with its flexible velcro bands.
• Size: 26x35cm
• Reusable Gel Pack: made of a durable material that is soft to the touch.
• Hot and cold compresses are used for treatment. They are gentle on the skin and can also be used as heating pads that can be placed in the microwave.
• Ideal for back pain, knee, and shoulder pain.
• Remains flexible to accommodate injuries to the knee, back, ankle, shoulder, etc., can be used hot and cold, used for therapeutic stress, sprain, or pain relief.
• Ideal for cold use for injuries such as bruises, muscle spasms, and swelling from sprains.
• Safe, Can be used multiple times during the day, or as needed.
How To Use:
• Read the instructions on the manual before use.
• To use cold, place in the refrigerator for a few hours.
• To use hot, place in the microwave.
Points of interest:
• Use with caution, make sure it is not too hot before use.
• Do not use compresses if they are very cold, do not put them in the freezer, do not freeze.
• Do not use if the gel has leaked.
• Keep out of reach of children.