Case Arm Sling Sponge HB 5410 L-XXL
Sponge Arm Sling from Case is used after surgery for slinging of the arm and immobilization of the shoulder to allow a comfortable healing process.
It is also used for shoulder joint, humerus and elbow rest.
It is made from laminated sponge polyester fabric to provide a comfortable healing position after injury.
It has an adjustable shoulder strap for a perfect fit.
• Material: It is made from laminated sponge polyester fabric.
• Color: black.
• Size: It fits 2 sizes: L – XXL.
• Cm of the arm: 35 – 50 cm.
• Help immobilize the arm and shoulder.
• Used for post-surgery aid.
How to wear:
Gently pull the sling over your arm and elbow.
Your elbow should reach the back of the sling (the closed-end).
The end of the sling shouldn't cut into your wrist or hand.
If your hand hangs at your wrist, your sling may be too small.
Tighten the strap to keep your hand and forearm elevated above the level of your elbow.
Your sling should fit comfortably and not feel tight.
It should keep your shoulder, elbow, and wrist in a relaxed position.
Points of interest:
• This medical instrument has been designed for single patient use.
• Make sure it does not block the blood flow.
• You should ask your doctor before use if you are allergic to polyester.
• Wash the product at 30C by hand wash.
• Do not use a washing machine.
• Dry the product on a towel.
• Do not use a dryer.