Case Arm Sling Fabric DNB 441 M
• Used in suspending of the forearm and immobilization of the shoulder during the postoperative phase.
• Used to set the shoulder joint, humerus, and elbow at rest.
• Material: Manufactured of cotton fabric.
• Size: M
• Measurement Table (Fingertip Elbow Distance): 30-35 cm
• Provides perfect immobilization and support to fractured arm.
• Ergonomic, smart, sleek, and open design provides improved ventilation and enhanced comfort.
• Adjustable sling helps in optimal positioning of the arm and offers flexibility in size.
• Easy to use, washable, lightweight, plush looks, soft feel, and durable.
How To Use:
• Read the instructions on the manual.
Points of interest:
• This medical instrument has been designed for single patient use.
• Make sure it does not block the blood flow.
• You should ask your doctor before use if you are allergic to polyester.
• Wash the product at 30C by hand wash.
• Do not use a washing machine.
• Dry the product on a towel.
• Do not use a dryer.