Cansin Plast Hot & Cold Gel Compress 13x13 cm
Cansin Plast Hot Cold Gel Compress is used to give an instant cold or hot effect to relieve pain caused by inflammations and swelling of muscles.
The gel compress provides a cooling sensation to soothe bruises or sport,related injuries, fractures and muscle ruptures, headaches, migraines, and nosebleeds.
Cansin Plast Hot Cold Gel Compress is also capable of delivering a warming feeling to promote blood circulation as well as alleviate muscle stiffness, back spasms, neck pain, rheumatism, and muscular aches.
• The gel compress is reusable.
• Dimension of 13x 13 cm.
• Numbs the pain from injuries that can anywhere on the body.
• Perfect for relief of chronic ongoing pain and discomfort in the joints and muscles.
Direction for use:
• For hot application:
, Place the Cansin Plast Hot Cold Gel Compress in boiled water for 7,8 minutes or in a microwave oven that is set to medium for 4,5 minutes.
, Wrap the Cansin Plast Hot Cold Gel Compress in a towel or cloth and apply to the affected area.
, If the application time needed is more than 30 minutes, the gel compress will need to be reheated.
• For cold application:
, Place the Cansin Plast Hot Cold Gel Compress inside your fridge to get cool.
, Apply the Cansin Plast Hot Cold Gel Compress directly into the affected area or wrap it around a towel or cloth.
, Application intervals should be 20 minutes, with a 20,minute break or pause in between them.
• Do not puncture the pad and swallow its content.
• Keep out of the reach of children.
• Pregnant women, diabetics, and patients suffering from nerve damage should consult their doctor before using the gel compress.
Store at room temperature