Nimo Single Electric Breast Pump S838S 806
Electronic breast pump from Nimo is essential for breastfeeding mothers because they allow you to express your breast milk when you can’t feed your baby normally or you are away from the baby.
This breast pump is designed to be ergonomic and easy to use, with two different suction modes, the first is the classical fixed rhythm mode that has 4 different suction levels, the second mode is the bionic rhythm mode, which mimics the baby sucking and it also has 4 different suction levels.
It also contains a soft silicone massage cushion that allows milk to come easily and makes the mother feel comfortable. And it is safe to use because it is BPA free.
• For easy and comfortable breastfeeding.
• Maintain or increase woman's milk supply.
How to use:
1. Wash your hands thoroughly and make sure your breasts are clean.
2. Sit in a comfortable seat in an upright position.
3. Push the assembled breast pump into your breast. Adjust the breast tip in the middle so it is fully exposed.
4. Turn on the device and to start the vacuum process.
5. Choose the mode you are comfortable with.
6. After you finish switch off the device.
If you are unable to milk, do not pump it for more than 5 minutes.
Try to relax and do the milking another time during the day.
Read the user’s manual for more information.
Points of interest:
• Remove, clean and sterilize all parts before using the product for the first time and after every use.
• Automatic shutdown after 30-minute use.
• The baby bottle capacity is 150 ml.
• package contents :
Electronic breast pump.
Baby bottle pacifier.
Replacement milk valve.