Case Standard Epicondilit Bandage HB 5314 One Size
• Used In Cases Of Medial epicondylitis (Golfer’s elbow), Lateral epicondylitis (Tennis elbow)
• Material: Air-permeable textured, neoprene fabric and surface Velcro holder has the ability to the inner parts of the stick towel fabric.
• Size: Standard
• The item provides strong support for elbow joint problems, epicondylitis pains, tendonitis injuries, and arthritis pains.
How To Use:
• Read the instructions on the manual.
Points of interest:
• This medical instrument has been designed for single patient use.
• Make sure it does not block the blood flow.
• You should ask your doctor before use if you are allergic to polyester.
• Wash the product at 30C by hand wash.
• Do not use a washing machine.
• Dry the product on a towel.
• Do not use a dryer.