Case Knitted Wrist Splint KB 432 S-M Right
Knitted Wrist Splint from Case is used to reduce pain, protect against injury and provide rest for the wrist.
It is made of flexible knitted fabric with breathable holes.
• Used for the right hand.
• Material: It is made from knitted fabric.
• Color: gray and red.
• Size: It fits 2 sizes: S - M.
• Cm of wrist: 15 – 17 cm.
It can be used in cases of:
• Carpal tunnel syndrome.
• Wrist stabilization.
• Edema and pain.
• Trauma or after surgery.
• Soft tissue injuries.
• Fractures after gypsum treatment.
How to wear:
Read the manual for the instructions.
Points of interest:
• This medical instrument has been designed for single patient use.
• Wash the product at 30C by hand wash.
• Do not use a washing machine.
• Dry the product on a towel.
• Do not use a dryer.