Case Finger Support Frog Finger Splint A 08-1
The Finger Splint from Case is used to fix the interphalangeal joints in the correct position.
It is also used to treat fingers after exposure to injuries or bruises and fractures that require joint stabilization.
Case Finger Splint reduces pain and speeds up the recovery of the finger after an injury.
Case Finger Splint benefits:
- Supports and stabilizes the finger joint to ensure a faster recovery.
- Protects the injured finger and reduces irritation in the joints.
- It keeps the finger in the correct position.
How to use:
- Follow the instructions on the packaging.
- Made of aluminum with sponge padding to ensure a firm fit and comfort for the finger.
Made in: Turkey.
Quantity: 1 PC.
Store at room temperature.