Case Elbow Bandage Active KB 536 M
Elbow Bandage from Case used as stabilizing bandage for effective support and relief of the elbow joint pain.
• Material: It is made from knitted fabric.
• Color: gray and red.
• Size: M.
Cm: 21 – 23 cm.
It can be used in cases of:
• Injuries to the elbow joint (such as strains, sprains, and bruises).
• Joint pain such as osteoarthritis.
• Pain like tennis elbow (epicondylitis).
• Pain due to repetitive movement.
• Sport and major effort.
• Chronic swelling and irritation of the joint.
How to wear:
Read the manual for the instructions.
Points of interest:
• This medical instrument has been designed for single patient use.
• If your doctor has prescribed the use of bandages at night, make sure the bandages does not block the blood flow.
• Wash the product at 30C by hand wash.
• Do not use a washing machine.
• Dry the product on a towel.
• Do not use a dryer.