Case Back Brace Lumbosacral Gray KB 724 M-L
• Used in cases of: Complications of acute and chronic lumbago, Sciatic nerve, Spinal disc herniation, Chronic low back muscle weakness.
• Material: Knitted fabrics are produced from.
• Size: M-L
• Measurement Table (Waist Circuit): 80-100 cm
• Color: Gray
• Used in lower Back Support For A Variety Of Conditions: Lumbar hernia, Spondylolisthesis, In vertebral fractures, Post-op, Lumbar muscle weakness, Vertebral problems.
• Durable, lightweight, breathable, flexible, moisture-wicking knit fabric that keeps the body cool, dry, and comfortable during physical activity.
• Slimline design and the ease of on and off allow you to wear the back brace for extended periods under regular clothes.
How To Use:
• Read the instructions on the manual.
Points of interest:
• This medical instrument has been designed for single patient use.
• Make sure it does not block the blood flow.
• You should ask your doctor before use if you are allergic to polyester.
• Wash the product at 30C by hand wash.
• Do not use a washing machine.
• Dry the product on a towel.
• Do not use a dryer.