Case Ankle Support HB 5006 XL
Ankle Support from Case help supports the ankle and foot by providing an external layer of support to help facilitate healing the injured internal structures (ligaments and muscle tendons).
It is made of breathable perforated neoprene fabric. It provides stabilization with its plastic underwire.
• Material: It is made from neoprene fabric, cotton fabric, plastic rods.
• Color: blue.
• Size: XL.
• Cm: 26 – 28 cm.
Can be used:
• Protection of ankle injuries.
• Before and after fracture surgery.
• To support hematoma absorption.
• Ankle ligament support
• Ankle distortions.
How to wear:
Read the manual for the instructions.
Points of interest:
• This medical instrument has been designed for single patient use.
• Wash the product at 30C by hand wash.
• Do not use a washing machine.
• Dry the product on a towel.
• Do not use a dryer.