Case Abdominal Corset Surgery And Post Natal Support Free Size HB 5240
Case abdominal Support is used to provide support or stabilization of the abdominal muscles.
The Support is usually used after surgeries to facilitate movement and relieve pain.
It is also used after childbirth in order to facilitate the mother's movement and return to her daily activities.
Case supports and tightens the abdominal muscles and provides comfortable and safe pressure that speeds up recovery.
The Support comes from Case with a flexible size that fits different sizes.
Abdominal Support Benefits:
- Provides support to the abdominal muscles.
- Accelerates recovery, movement, and walking.
- Helps to tighten the abdominal muscles after childbirth.
How to use:
- Be careful not to loosen or tighten it excessively to ensure proper breathing.
- Keep the abdominal Support clean to avoid contamination of the wound after surgeries or cesarean section.
- Available in one size that fits all sizes.
Made in: Turkey.
Quantity: 1 PC.
Store at room temperature.