Cansin Plast I.V. Catheter Fixation Tape 9 X 7.2cm 50 Pcs
Cansin plast I.V. catheter cannula fixation dressing is specifically designed to cover and protect the I.V. catheter site and keep it dry.
It works as a sterile, waterproof barrier that protects the wound from external contaminants.
Cansin plast special carrier I.V. catheter fixation tape includes pre-cut sterile tape strips that help secure the I.V. Catheters and infusion lines.
The transparent fixation dressing allows visual control of the application area.
Cansin plast is hypoallergenic that does not cause any skin irritation.
- Color: transparent.
- Size: 9x7.2 cm.
- Quantity: 50 PCS.
• Cansin plast covers and protect I.V. catheter sites.
• Provides easy and fast catheter installation.
• No need to take off during x-ray.
• Easily applied on every part of the body.
• Strong adhesive.
How to use:
Follow the instructions included on the Cansin package.
Point of interest:
• For single use.
• Apply to dry and clean skin.
• Follow the directions on the package to reduce the risk of skin redness and irritation.
• Change the dressing when needed.
• When changing the fixation dressing, be sure to remove it gently.
Made in: Turkey.
Quantity: 50 PCS.
Store at room temperature.