Cansin Plast I.V. Catheter Fixation Tape 6 X 8cm 50 Pcs
Cansin plast I.V. catheter cannula fixation dressing is specifically designed to cover and protect the I.V. catheter site and keep it dry.
It works as a sterile barrier that protects the wound from external contaminants.
This flexible non,woven holder provides freedom of movement in joints, flexors, bony areas, and mobile areas of the body.
Cansin plast Catheter Fixation Tape prevents sweating bypassing moisture into the skin and fresh air outside.
It has a special absorbent pad that absorbs any liquid and protects the wound from external influences.
Cansin plast is hypoallergenic that does not cause any skin irritation.
Size: 6 X 8 cm
Quantity: 50 PCS
• Cansin plast covers and protect I.V. catheter sites.
• Provides easy, fast, and clean catheter installation.
• No need to take off during x,ray.
How to use:
Follow the instructions included on the Cansin package.
Point of interest:
• For single use.
• Apply to dry and clean skin.
• Follow the directions on the package to reduce the risk of skin redness and irritation.
• Change the dressing when needed.
• When changing the fixation dressing, be sure to remove it gently.
Store at room temperature