Cansin Plast I.V. Catheter Fixation Tape 6 X 7cm 50 Pcs
Cansin plast I.V. catheter cannula fixation dressing is specifically designed to cover and protect the I.V. catheter site and keep it dry.
It works as a sterile, waterproof barrier that protects the wound from external contaminants.
The light, thin, and transparent fixation dressing allows comfort and visual control of the application area.
Cansin plast is hypoallergenic that does not cause any skin irritation.
Size: 6 X 7 cm
Quantity: 50 PCS
• Cansin plast covers and protect I.V. catheter sites.
• Fast and easy application.
• No need to take off during x,ray.
How to use:
Follow the instructions included on the Cansin package.
Point of interest:
• For single use.
• Apply to dry and clean skin.
• Follow the directions on the package to reduce the risk of skin redness and irritation.
• Change the dressing when needed.
• When changing the dressing, be sure to remove it gently.
Store at room temperature