Alfa Vitamins Multi Antioxidant 60 capsules
Free radicals are highly unstable molecules that are naturally formed when you exercise and when your body converts food into energy.
Your body can also be exposed to free radicals from a variety of environmental sources, such as cigarette smoke, air pollution, and sunlight.
Free radicals can cause “oxidative stress,” a process that can trigger cell damage.
Antioxidants are said to help neutralize free radicals in our bodies, and this is thought to boost overall health.
How to store:
Keep at room temperature.
Points of interest:
• Keep in cool, dry place, which lid tightly closed to protect from humidity.
• Keeping out of reach of children.
• Enhancing the immune system functions.
• Minimizing free radical damage.
• Slowing the aging process.
How to use:
Take one (1) capsules daily, as dietary supplement preferably with a meal.
Vitamin A , Vitamin E , Vitamin C , Ginkgo Biloba , Selenium , Zinc